Our Oxford Service is dedicated to making the commute between our wider Canterbury regions and Christchurch Central convenient and accessible for everyone. The weekday commuter operates morning and afternoon, with stops in Cust, Swannanoa, Mandeville and Northlands Mall along the way.
Fares (cash and Metrocard accepted)
- Each way - $11.50 adult, $8.00 child
- From Cust - $9.50 adult, $6.50 child
- From Swannanoa/Mandeville - $7.00 adult, $5.00 child
Pick up points
- Oxford - Oxford Service Centre & West Oxford Hotel
- Cust - Service Centre
- Swannanoa - Swannanoa Hall
- Mandeville - Tram/Bradleys Road
- Northlands Mall
We also pick up between these points - wave to the driver as the bus approaches
The service does not operate during school holidays. The last day of service for term 1 is Friday, 12 April, restarting on Monday, 29 April.
The service does not operate on Public Holidays.
|Oxford to City||City to Oxford|
|6:50 AM||Oxford||3.30 PM||Bus Interchange|
|7:05 AM||Cust||3.50 PM||Northlands Mall|
|7:15 AM||Swannanoa||4.10 PM||Tram Road|
|7:18 AM||Mandeville||4.20 PM||Swannanoa|
|8:00 AM||Northlands Mall||4.30 PM||Cust|
|8:20 AM||Bus Interchange||4.40 PM||Oxford|